Would you like a fabulous organic Norfolk Black turkey for your Christmas table? Or a spectacular forerib of beef, or a goose or a duck? Tablehurst Farm rears all its poultry outdoors to the highest standards of organic agriculture, and our beef is 100% grass-fed and biodynamic. So you can be sure that not only will the eating quality of your Christmas centrepiece be outstanding, but that standards of animal welfare will be exceptional. We have a wide range of other meat products available, including bacon and sausages, together with a vegan roast option and a variety of 8 – 12 serving pies and quiches.
If you would like to order from us, you can:
- Download and complete the order form (link above) and drop it in to the farm shop; or
- Email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Call us on 01342 823173; or
- Drop in to the shop to talk to one of our team of expert butchers about your requirements.
Please note that we do not deliver at Christmas: all orders must be collected from the shop. We are open for collections on:
- Friday 21 December, 9.00 – 5.00
- Saturday 22 December, 9.00 – 5.00
- Sunday 23 December, 9.00 – 4.00
- Christmas Eve, 9.00 – 12.00